40 Series Edge Conveyor Pizza Oven
- AFFORDABLE: EDGE 40 ovens are affordably priced with an initial acquisition cost not much higher than a good quality reconditioned oven.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: EDGE 40 ovens use a modulating burner that modulates both gas and combustion air. This system allows for the lowest overall operating costs of any conveyor oven in its class.
- LOW OPERATING COSTS: Overall operating costs of the EDGE 40 oven is about 74 cents per hour based on an oven temperature of 475 deg F, electricity costs at 10 cents per kwh, and natural gas costs at $1.30 per Ccf.
- REMOVABLE CONTROL CABINET: EDGE 40 control cabinet houses all the electrical and gas components except for the main motor. The control cabinet is part of the modular design and can be unbolted and returned to the factory for service or upgrades. An additional control can may be used as a spare to eliminate any costly down time.
- CONSTRUCTION: EDGE 40 ovens are manufactured to exacting tolerances and use stainless steel inside and out.
- VENTILATION: EDGE 40 ovens must be used under a ventilation hood only. Hood system must conform to all local and applicable codes.
EDGE 40 Conveyor ovens are designed to be stacked three high. Each oven has a 32″ wide conveyor belt and a 40” long baking chamber. A triple stack of EDGE 40 ovens can produce large volumes in a fairly small footprint.
GAS TYPE: Natural or Propane