Metro C5 3 Series Insulation Armour™ Heated Holding and Proofing Cabinet – C539-CXDC-U
• Cabinet Material: .063″ (1.8mm) aluminum, natural interior with .125″ (3.2mm)
• Insulation Armour™: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
• Casters: Four casters with 5″ (127mm) donut neoprene wheel, double ball
bearing swivel, ball bearing axel, nickel plated, two with brake.
• Solid Doors: Fully insulated with 1″ (25.4mm) fiberglass, double panel .063″
(1.8mm) aluminum, brushed exterior, natural interior.
• Clear Doors: Extruded aluminum powder coated frame with .090″ (2.3mm)
• Hinges: Field reversible, double hinged, 180° swing, with long-life nylon bearings.
• Gaskets: High temperature, door mounted, Santoprene gaskets.
• Latches: Polymer high-strength magnetic pull latch with lever-action release.
• Hand Holds: Molded into the Insulation Armour™ on all four corners.
• Universal Slides: 1/4″ (6.4mm) dia. nickel-chrome electroplated wire, adjustable
on 11/2″ (38mm) increments.
• Lip Load Slides: 11/2″x1/2″x.063” (38x38x1.8mm) extruded aluminum channel
slides, 11/2″ (38mm) fixed spacing.
• Fixed Wire Slides: 1/4″ (6.4mm) dia. nickel-chrome electroplated wire, welded
on 3″ (76mm) spacing.
• Drip Trough: Smooth polymer drip trough with catch pan.
• Holding Modules: Removable without tools, digital thermometer, recessed
control dials, master on/off switch, “Power On” light, water pan, ball bearing
blower forced air system, 71/2′ cord, UL, CUL, and NSF Listed.
Electrical and Performance:
• Holding Module: 80°F (27°C) to 200°F (93°C) operating temperature range.
Available in 120V 2000W & 1440W, and 220-240V 1681-2000W configurations.
• Moisture Module: 80°F (27°C) to 200°F (93°C) operating temperature range.
35% RH at 160°F (71°C), 95% RH at 95°F (35°C). Available in 120V 2000W, and
220-240V 1681-2000W configurations.
• Combination Module: 80°F (27°C) to 200°F (93°C) operating temperature range.
95% RH at 95°F (35°C). Available in 120V 2000W & 1440W, and 220-240V 1681-
• Clearance Requirements: 18″ (46cm) away from any cooking equipment. AVOID
contact with surfaces that exceed 200°F (90°C). Minimum clearance
from enclosures is 11/2″ (38mm) on sides, back and top.